Communication is EVERYTHING! It’s verbal, non-verbal, energetic, holistic, in color & design.
Issues important to me, are a need for sustainability in businesses, from healthcare to food and clothing to living spaces. One that supports our well-being and the environment we live in. I believe that industries can be great examples of this, by solving problems combining logic & creativity, looking at long term effects, listening to and inspiring the community that supports them.
Me: Born and raised in Los Angeles,California…clothing and graphic designer with a background in communications. Style influences include 1960’s – 90’s vintage, minimalist design, and artisan textiles. Interest in media literacy, holistic health, and sustainable design.
- 10 Fashion-Focused Museum Exhibitions You Can’t Miss (marieclaire.com)
- Gareth Pugh for M-a-c (nateecnx.wordpress.com)
- Norma Kamali Says Try Before You Buy . . . (fabsugar.com)
- Academy of Art University Launches Fashion Blog to Highlight Fashion and Lifestyle Trends (prweb.com)
- On Our Radar: Ossie Clark Reborn (fabsugar.com)
- FASHION | When the Future Was Ultramodern :: Visions from the Space Age (designkultur.wordpress.com)
- The legendary Zandra Rhodes designs a capsule collection for Simply Be! (fashion-mommy.com)
- Peggy Moffitt: Style Icon (clnprint.com)
- Betsey Johnson celebrated 69th birthday with pink theme perfume launch (celebs.gather.com)